1) Egyptian Magic – My skin tends to get extremely dry, especially during the cold winter months. I’ve tried tons of moisturizers but this one is the only one that keeps my skin hydrated and silky for days. It’s all natural ingredients reassure me that it’s only benefitting my skin. Once you get over the unusual scent, you’ll end up loving it. It can be quite oily so I usually recommend applying it just before bed. The key to applying this moisturizer is to rub it in your hands until it becomes like an oil and then apply. I actually love putting this on my legs in the summer since it gives off a great shine! Get it here.
2) Kheils Lip Balm – My mom discovered this find when my brother was on Accutane. His lips were so chapped and nothing was working to fix them. This lip balm has no shine to it so it works well for males and females. It instantly helps restore hydration in your lips with only one application. Get it here.
3) Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish – I absolutely love this scrub. I try to use it once a week while I’m in the shower. It exfoliates like no other, leaving my skin unbelievably soft. Just be careful because it leaves your shower very slippery. Get it here.
4) OrganiQ Era Soap Bar – This soap bar exfoliates in a not so painful way. I love trying new exfoliating soaps but I feel like a lot of them give off an intense sandpaper feeling, always leaving my skin irritated. This soap bar is not uncomfortable to use and has a subtle and pleasant scent - plus it's organic! Get it here.
5) Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation – I’ve tried inexpensive foundations but I always find myself crawling back to Armani. The way I look at it is, you realistically buy it once a year and you use it every day, so spend a little more to make sure you get one that works. The Armani Foundation line is so easy to apply and it lasts all day. It looks completely natural and has enough coverage without looking caked on. It also works well with a bit of a tan. Get it here.
6) Mascara – whether its $5 or $15, I can’t live without it. I wear mascara all the time. I have been blessed with naturally long eyelashes (thanks dad!) so I don’t necessarily need to apply a lot of mascara, but I love how it brightens my eyes. Even if I’m not wearing any makeup, I’ll add a couple coats of mascara just to make it look like I am. I'm usually not picky with my mascara brand but Dior has always been a favourite of mine. Get it here.
7) MAC Cremesheen Creme Cup – I never used to wear lipstick until about 4 months ago. Ever since I found this lip shade, I can’t stop wearing it. It matches absolutely every outfit and it’s a great every day lip colour. Not to mention, MAC lipsticks give off a great taste... Get it here.
8) Viva La Juicy – I usually don’t overdo it on my perfumes but for some reason, I’ve managed to collect quite a few. Viva La Juicy has been one of my favourites for years now. It’s subtle but still had a pleasant scent without being too overpowering. Get it here.
9) Blotting Papers – Although my skin gets very dry, my face tends to always be oily. Blotting papers usually do the trick to get rid of the noticeable oils that build up on my face over the course of the day. It’s a quick fix. Get it here.
10) Silk Pillow Case - I use my silk pillow case every night. There are so many benefits of swapping your cotton pillow case for a silk one. Silk prevents skin creases and bed head, while keeping your skin hydrated. It is also a natural heat regulator (i.e. - keeps you cool when its warm and warm when its cool - great for menopausal women). You can find them online or at various home stores - I actually got mine where I get my brows done. Read all about the benefits of sleeping on silk here.
So there's my list of my 'go to' beauty products. Keep in mind that you can get a lot of these products at Sephora too.
Feel free to comment below and share some of your favourites with me! I always love trying new products.
Heels Off Xo